Friday 8 June 2012

Marathon training

My ankle has gone yet again, this is not a good year for me, first my tendon in Jan, than my hamstring, now my ankle again.

Yesterday I spoke with trainer, so we are back again to training in the gym, I do not mind, its pouring with rain the weather is awful so its nice to get back in to the gym.

Yesterday as my ankle was very sore and I was limping around, we talked diet, I was saying that it is so much easier to develop and change the diet the way we have, slowly and natural making small changes here and there, so I can stick to it because I can and it is with in food budget. Now we have added more small changes to what I eat, targetting the in between foods such as celery, strawberries, natural yougerts etc. 

No one ever lost weight by not eating I have heard so many mothers in the school playground saying they do not eat all day but then at night. I have found what I am doing is better and I feel better, the idea that you will gain weight by eating is some how a commom theme among us, and yet if you really eat the right foods you will not gain weight.

I am resting my ankle today and concentrating on trying to find work.

No comments:

Post a Comment