Sunday 10 June 2012

Final post on marathon training

Yesterday I had phsio on my ankle it is my achillies tendon that has gone again, it is quite bad. I seem to have developed a weakness here. with personal issues I have decided that I will not be running any marathons this year. I want to concentrate on getting my ankle better and gaining full health and fitness.

Also I need to concentrate on gettuing a job and getting my animation business off the ground. I hope that I may still do the animation video for Rainbows, I would like dearly to help gain them promotion for the work they do, as it is very much needed, but running I do not think I can do .

Yesterday I worked with Mr PT on upper body strength, I know the importance of this I can feel it, its funny how as women we tend only to do lower body training, but upper body is equally important.
Diet too I am focus on getting this right and making the small but needed improvments, I do feel better for it, I have cut back on the fruit and started eating more veg. I was talking to my physio about the idea that so many women have of not eating duing the day at all, where it came from I can not remember any one ever saying do not eat to lose weight, it just came but where from. It does not work so why do we do it.  It was quite a deep conversation. But neither of us had an answer.

Eating raw carrott yek, I have to say I did not really get to grips with this, who would be a rabbit, I ended up cooking it and eating it that way. I do enjoy the natural yougert thought this is good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment