Friday 15 June 2012

Gym Training

Again its been a week since I last posted, its difficult with the ankle injury and of course no longer entering any runs, I have little or no motivation, I am keeping on going, I ve done my own programmes but this does not really help, I wish deep in my heart that my trainer would do me a new hard programe based on what we talked about on Thursday just to give me that motivation push and freshen things up. I have lost the weight and run the marathon, may be I should climb the moutain, I am an out door girl and I used to climb. I love the out dors and the wildlife.

I am geting to the point now that I can do by myself and understand what I am doing, as my PT car broke down on Tuesday I felt quite prode of myself at being able to put and do an upper body programme all by myself and then for him to say good that is all I would of done, not sure if he was just being nice. But on thinking about it really I have learnt under his training therefore I am highly likely to put together his routes.

Thursday PT was good, hard as my arms where already tierd from the Tuesday session, it was very intensive on the upper body and today my shoulder ache a bit. But it was a good session he is a very good trainer. Spin today was good but I felt so unfit, I struggled its amazing how fast your fittnes level drops. But the ankle held and felt better and tomorrow I am going to introduce Versa in to my programme of core.  See I am doing all my own training. Do I need a PT, this question was put to me by another PT, there seems to be quite a bit of , not sure what I am trying to say here, but some how I seem to of got involved in it with out really knowing and I thinking may be if I drop PT they will leave me alone.   I just want to go to the gym and train and get what I can out of it.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment