Monday 11 June 2012

Gym training

Well today I did not want to train, is hard when you have no goal, or what seems to be no goal, I do not fully understand what my trainer is talking about when he says we are working fo tone, strength, what ever.
My diet is going well I am plodding on with this carrott stick. No wonder we all give up , a carrott stick is so uninspiring. I keep looking at my rabbitt who eyes my carrot with hungry eyes and say Oh Bradley how could you. I guess I will never be a rabbit.

I worked core, it was humid in the gym so this was made harder, Still managed to do a bit, a long with talking. Had some interest ideas on the reason we women do not eat during the day, take the kids to school, than busy rushing around all day, we see the clock hits 1 and realise we will picking up the kids and then its tea time and we are doing the family meal so now surrounded by cooking food we start to eat, because oh boy we are hungery.

Other ideas the calorie count we are doing so well storing up our calories during the day so we can go mad at night. These are just a few thoughs my friends have come up with, but mostly we all just do it but when we think about it we do not know really why and we know its not right.

Well I do not do it now have not since I started training with Mr PT, he has done well when I think about it how he has managed to re educate me, slowly over time to change my eating habits.

No comments:

Post a Comment