Wednesday 20 June 2012

Diet but no gym rest day.

No Gym today, diet going well. I think if you build the diet in to your life style and your pocket ie foods you can afford you will do this. For the most part I find that fruit and veg and chicken drumsticks are not expensive at all and therefore one can do this.

I think that when we get a diet from any source we need to look at how we can really do this with out it being a five minute wonder, which can be the case in most diets. My steady success has been in the changes that have been made over the year and a half I have trained with Steve, from not eating at all , drinking loads of coffee and even writing one day I have just eaten popcorn at the pictures to now eating eggs and tomatoes fruit for breakfast, a snack of fruit, chicken salad for lunch, carrott and cucmber sticks for afternoon and a dinner with veg. Not bad really, still have the odd ice cream here and there.  

No comments:

Post a Comment