Sunday 3 June 2012

Marathon run 2 June 2012

Yesterday I completed the gym core, it was a good session all though not hard. I found I was working quietly and peacefully. Did the 8 times with a count of 10 abs exercise, sames with Planks. This is very intensive and Steve does have a name for it but I am not sure what. I followed this with side planks, other ab exercises, ball bridge, in between doing the versa and finally as all ways stretchs.

Added in balance work that was not that good, funny how your balance can be effected day by day.

Today is lower body work lots of squats will do that 10 squats 10 lunges, the circuit squats and lunges with cowbells and dropping medicine ball etc. That inside thigh machine and leg press. With of course the dear old versa, bike.

Than its rest day tomorrow and Tuesday.

I started the food plan, when I looked at it I though I am not far off , my eating since I started with Steve has changed quite a lot, and its not far off, I do not want to go mad I am not a top sportswoman just a little housewife, perhapes a very silly one, or stupid not sure. What ever just ordinary  so I do not want to go mad, just make chahges that will help me and I can keep up, any way I want to see how it makes me feel, healthier, good that is what is important. This morning I started these changes, I had egg not thee but two, and tomatoes and wholemeal. I feel quite light and good. Snack I have yougert and grapes. The cottage cheese and wholemeal toast is nice. The beef, and chicken and veg I already do.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment