Sunday 22 April 2012

Training done Liverpool Marathon log

Well training done, use Mervin square hips , my balance and plank exercises have improved using this. Started a new exercise on balance, and more new exercises given by trainer. The turning plank is hard to do I look so funny, but by the 3rd set managed to do something that looked right, well it felt right ish. Not sure if I am doing the leg in to stomach whilst in plank right, it just seems so easy. My trainer feels that core should be done as an exercise session in its self and not as part of an upper body or lower body session. Then you can give it a good well , controlled work out. Well after all it is important after training as a dancer I can agree that a soggey center is no good, you whole being and being able to achieve movment is based around a good core.
The gym was busy today , busier than I have seen it for a bit on a Sunday, but found a spot and got on with it. 5 x 200 meters on versa. Treadmil intervals ish I just can not get over my thought that I might fall off.

Feel very good and enjoyed the training, I think my core is getting stronger. My friend said we did well in our run last Friday we can in faster than the other more advanced runners, we made a good time and they ran the same distance 5 miles. I am wondering if that was why I felt so sick, she is faster than me so if we are running faster. Well could be I will see when I go out tomorrow for 6 miles. But that is good news.

Watching the London Marathon, the unsung heros at the back raising money for chairty they are great.
This afternoon I will continue with the work on the Dolphin animation, you can see this on this blog it know has sound to it.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment