Friday 27 April 2012

Liverpool marathon running log

5 miles today, I was right my friend runs faster than me, thats why it feels harder for me to run with her, out of breath, its good for me to go with her from time to time instead of plodding around at my very dead, slow and stop pace. I do not run or jog but trot. Still as long as my batteries keep going I will I think.

It stopped raining why we ran so that was cool, its been not stop raining.  Than stretch class thats improved from last week. Tomorrow its intervals and core and upperbody.

I watched the two man who complete the Paris marathon than cycle from Paris to Calais, rowed across the channel and than cycle from Dover to  London and finished with the London Marathon, amazing all for charity. This man has cancer I think and does this for charity. So inspiring.

No comments:

Post a Comment