Wednesday 16 March 2022

A quieter week hospital wise.had not

 yesterday I had no hospital appointments, the gardener did not turn up the day before and as he is new and had not responded to any of my text, I took it he did not really want to do my garden. So I did it myself, the new lawn mower worked a treat and was easy to push along. I have a flymo but struggle with this. I was well pleased when I had finished, and as it was a better day health wise I was able to do it all in one go.

But on putting the mower away, stupid me missed my footing on the steps and I fall. I sat up On the ground,  but no bones broken , I could get up, the joe wicks online exercise sessions most be working, although weight wise they are not. I have a lot of cuts and scratches on my legs, which will take time to heal, due to my age, they are quite sore my legs. But I am still in one piece.

I am tired today perhaps because of the fall, so not much to report, just showered and plaster my legs up. My one through is from yesterday I wish I could have a dog, like the guide dogs , not sure what you call them but one that could be there if I get stuck and need help. Tried to look up where I can do this but does not seem to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment